Christmas Letter

December 25, 2017

Dearest Cindy:

Well, first of all, Merry Christmas Dear, and good morning! Our very first Christmas together, ~how Wonderful. 

This time last year Cindy ******  wasn’t even on my radar, today you populate my thoughts throughout the day and even occasionally as I lay sleeping at night. It’s quite amazing what good things life can deposit from far afield beyond even the horizons of our wildest imaginations. 

I am so very very grateful for your good company,Love.

Quite honestly, I’m afraid the gifts under the tree really won’t do justice towards reflecting what you’ve brought into my life this past year. I’m not terribly good at finding the perfect item as far as presents are concerned and I’m loath to say my shopping resources have seen better days. Wish that I could present some wrapped thing that might marginally reproduce the joy you’ve given me spiritually these last 11 months. Store bought items rarely reflect the emotional currency we wish them to represent. ~How could any thing reallydo that I suppose.

I guess it’s important to me that you know how sincerely grateful I am to have you as a part of my life. We’re not perfect, you or I, by myself far from it, but when I’m around you I feel …different. I think, just maybe, you make me a better human being, a better man. I want to thank you for that feeling, I’ve gotta say it’s pretty wonderful.

Anyhow let’s get on with the things that require our independent attention …work …chores …opening the rest of these gifts on a lovely Christmas morning. But don’t you forget, even for one minute, that if I could wish for just One thing, and mind you I have, it would be to sit here with you much like we are sitting here together with each other right now.

Merry Christmas Dear, I love you.

tc  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pay Attention

...Tree and Turf~